Dr John WorldPeace
Independent Candidate for President 2020
How can we manifest peace on earth if we do not include everyone
(all races, all religions, all nations, both genders) in our vision of peace?
We can't. Consider that A Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, Muslim vision of peace will
WorldPeace because the dictates of all religious bureacracies are elitist and
and WorldPeace is an all inclusive secular democratic determination.
If I am a minority of one, the truth is still the truth. Dr Jwp JD
The Political Campaign of
DR JOHN WORLDPEACE JD
FOR PRESIDENT 2020
Dr John WorldPeace: November 28, 2014
Democratic Candidate for President 2020
INTRODUCTION AND STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
"When Peace becomes our priority, WorldPeace will become our reality." Dr Jwp JD
"WorldPeace is not two things; but one. Therefore it should be written as one word!" Dr Jwp JD
"What do you think about apathy?" he asked. "Who cares", was the response.
"I am not a professional politician and if you really want change and justice and more peace in America and the world, I am the only choice for President of the United States in 2016." Dr Jwp JD
And Jesus said, "Love One Another & Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Dr John WorldPeace for President
CANDIDATE DO YOU HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS THAT I HAVE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ???
1) Any candidate who is not a VETERAN is going to be hammered by me as being an American in name only. As president I will bring back the Peace Corp as an alternative service for those who do not want to go into the military. If neither a candidate, candidate's parents or their children or grand children have severed in the military, that candidate is not worthy to hold that office. Being female is no excuse. My father (WWII Army) my 3 sons (USMC) my son-in-law (Navy). Ancestor (Revolutionary War) Ancestor (Confederate Surgeon). Further in 1970 when I was about to finish college, I signed up for USMC Officer Candidate School. In July 1970, I was discharged because I was told that they could only take Engineers for the next class due to changes from Washington. On October 14, 1970, 2 days after I was drafted into the Army, the Marines called my wife and said they had a place for me in the March 1971, OCS class. They wanted me to discharge from the Army and re-enlist with the Marines. I told my wife to tell them no. I was trained for 11 months as an Infantry Sergeant to go to Vietnam. When I reported to Fort Dix in September 1971 to ship out to Vietnam, I was sent to the NATO Forces (SETAF) in Vicenza, Italy, where I was stationed until I was honorably discharged. (NOTE: to verify all I have claimed see my vetting documents page on my candidacy for President Website)
2) I go to CHURCH every Sunday. Any candidate who wants the Christian vote needs to go to church more than a few times during the campaign. I am a believer in Jesus not the church. I am a spiritual Christian not a bureaucratic Christian member of a corporate church. I believe in Jesus not the church. The church is just another political party in my opinion. I came into this life with Jesus and God and have never lost the faith. I am not a born-again Christian. The book of Hebrews says that God wrote his laws on our hearts and minds and no one needs to teach anyone. Hebrews 8:10-12. Just look inside yourself if you want to know God and Jesus.
Further, if you go to my main Christian website (www.kingofkingslordoflords.com) you will see that I have re-organized the first four Gospels of the New Testament. It is called The Third Millennium Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is for sale on Amazon.com.
Further, America is not strictly a Christian nation. On my main website (johnworldpeace.com on the Site Map) you will find that I have re-interpreted and commented on the major sacred texts of the major religions in the world human society: Buddhism, Hinduism, Zen, Islam, The Annalects of Confucius, etc. I embrace all religions enough as to have made a significant 3 year effort to understand them by re-interpreting their major sacred texts. I have also over the years attended more that a few Buddhist, Hindu and Muslim religious gatherings. I believe any religionist can believe in Jesus. I do not believe that any Christian is saved if he or she does not act saved in their day to day life)
3) I have a LAW DEGREE and practiced law for almost 20 years. We can all see what happens when you have a non lawyer as president. Donald Trump is lost as president. He is ignorant of the most basic foundation of American law. And as a result we have chaos in the White House. Also, I have a BA in Political Science. In addition, I understand the working of family and criminal law where I practiced. I also have a Bachelor of Accountancy degrees. I worked full time and went to college full time for 9 of 10 years. I never applied for any student loans. Never had a scholarship. I had no college related debt when I graduated.
4) I was a member of Mensa and Intel which means my VERIFIED IQ is in the top 1%. Donald Trump is a low mentality human being. He says he is smart. If he is he should show us by taking the Mensa test. Any candidate who does not have a high IQ, top 2% required by Mensa is not competent to be president. We dont need another Dumb Ass president. Nixon said he was not a crook. Trump says he is not stupid. I say if you are a candidate for President, take the Mensa test. If a candidate does not take it, that candidate could not pass it. Period. No more stupid liars in the White House.
5) I have a Bachelor of Accountancy from the University of Houston and I practiced ACCOUNTING AND TAX from 1977 to 1993. I understand complex accounting, the stock market and taxes. I can read complex financial statements and I can read Government budgets. I have a working knowledge and understanding of economics. I believed in a balance budget. PERIOD.
6) I have a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and a Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) certificates both of which required 5 years in the INSURANCE business and 30 college hours. The most critical issue in the United States right now is Health Insurance. I understand the arguments from my experience and education.
7) In 1988, after my first divorce in 1987, I was about to turn 40. I decided to make a commitment to WORLDPEACE (increasing the peace in the world human society is attainable. Only in the realm of Jesus is there the potential of a perfect peace.) and changed my name as a tangible commitment to WorldPeace. (WorldPeace is one word. If it is written as two words, it is two things). For thirty years I have found three areas that control the level of peace in the world human society. 1) Governmental Politics 2) Religious Bureaucracies and 3) The Legal and Justice systems. I have a Political science degree and I have studied politics all my life and most especially the Civil War and Nazi Germany. And I ran for governor of Texas in 2002. I have gone to church all my life and I have written 10 books related to Christianity. And I have reinterpreted (not translated) the most sacred texts of the major religions. I have a law degree and I practiced law for 19 years. So in all these three areas I have the education and the experience. We are in a global society now and understanding how governments work, how religions work, and how the legal systems work is required to be president of the United States.
I have begun the process of applying for DUAL CITIZENSHIP in all the nations of the world in order to fast track as many global issues as possible for the increasing the level of peace in the world human society and to move out of the 20th century nationalistic mindset and into a Global mindset of the Third Millennium. It is my intention to become the world's first Global Citizen.
Further, due to my agressive rebukes of the Democratic Party in Texas when I was running for governor of Texas, I was subsequently illegally disbarred and jailed for a year by the Feds with the aid of the corrupt State Bar of Texas and two corrupt Federal Judges. The State Bar disbarred me without even pleading for disbarment. I hated practicing law because it is a "Conflict oriented Greed driven profession." So I have not been in a hurry to recoup my license. It has not been a priority. The red neck assassin North Texas Judge who disbarred me had no jurisdiction because he was not appointed by the Supreme Court of Texas to hear my cases and as I said the State Bar did not plead for disbarment. Attorneys understand what I am talking about. I have all the files in my case. With no jurisdiction there is no statute of limitations on my case against the State Bar of Texas.
The bottom line is that I have my "Peace Advocate bona fides". The last 5 months of my one year in jail I was in administrative segregation, solitary confinement, and was not allowed out of my cell for more than 13 hours. I have a prison journal which will be available on Amazon within a few months. In jail, like Mandela, King and Gandhi, I wrote: over 3000 pages. Bernie Sanders was a peace activists but he does not have my "bona fides" of a year in jail based on the lying testimony of a Deputy U S Marshall. Friends, I am fearless but I am not stupid. I will have my vindication on my terms and on my time table.
(I did not seek out a jail term to acquire my bona fides. That said, no other candidate has a first hand 12 months experience of being in jail for challenging the Democratic Party and being illegally jailed as a political prisoner.)
8) My father's parents lived on a FARM/RANCH west of El Campo, Texas. I spent many summers there until I was 14. I have hoed and picked cotton. Enough to know that I did not want to make a career out of it. My second wife and I lived on her father's 125 acre ranch close to Thornton, Texas from 1990-1992. He died in 1991. I ran the ranch. I knew enough from my childhood to run the ranch. I can certainly drive a tractor and ride a horse and build and maintain long barbed wire fences.. Question is what is the farm ranch experience of the other candidates? Probably None. I have hunted, dove, quail, ducks and geese and harvested a few deer. I can fish. I have not hunted since I left Thornton in 1992. Not something I enjoy anymore but I definitely am addicted to being outdoors. I love to walk down long rows of corn, maze and cotton.
9) I believe that anyone who runs for President must select an opposite gender person to be the vice-president. I make that commitment. Question is whether other candidates will commit to this?
10) I have been posting 500 to 1500 word TRUMPEE ZERO COMMENTARIES about day to day events related to Donald Trump for two years. I have been fully engaged in Presidential politics. If a candidate opposing me does not have that track record, they need to stay out of the race. If you want to know what I have to say, go to johnworldpeace.com or my timeline on Facebook or my Blog or my YouTube videos.
11) In October 1975, I was raised to the Degree of Master Mason in the Oak Forest Lodge #1398 in Houston, Texas. Anyone who knows anything about the Masonic Lodge knows that you have to ask to join in a petition with two Masons vouching for you. Then you have to memorize a significant amount of Masonic information and be raised from Entered Apprentice, to Fellowcraft before being raised. The final act is a vote by the lodge members where you cannot receive one black ball. And any Mason from any lodge can black ball you. This means you have been vetted by the entire Masonic Organization. Most of the founding fathers of the United States were Masons and many presidents. I was raised with my father. We also joined the Scottish Rite and the Shrine. When I changed my name in April 1988, I disengaged from every organization I had belonged to because I felt membership in any organization separated me from advocating WorldPeace. I believe metaphorically speaking that WorldPeace is Egalitarian and Democratic and being a member of any organization is Elitist and Exclusionary. I also disengaged from Mensa and my church membership. That being said, discharging from the Army does not erase your service, disconnecting from a church bureaucracy does not make you a non-Christian. Disconnecting from the Masonic Lodge does not erase your participation. I believe that my membership in any organization is an impediment to my WorldPeace Advocacy. With regards to Masonry one rule is absolute and that is the prohibition against discussing politics or religion at gatherings. Point is that all the junk you read about the Masons trying to control the world is nonsense.
12) I HAVE NO SIGNIFICANT ASSETS. My education and experience indicates I could easily make a couple hundred thousand dollars a year. I have no car. I have a bicycle and motorcycle. I do not own nor am I purchasing a home. I have no real estate, no land, no savings accounts, no stocks, no bonds, no US or foreign investments or other assets. I have no debts. I have no trust set up in my name. I have a web design business which in addition to my social security pays my minimal expenses. I earn to whatever degree I need to, in order to pay my bills. Making money is subordinate to my WorldPeace Advocacy and run for President and other endeavors.. I am not married and live with no one. (I have logged in 45 years of committed relationships with 4 women) The only other assets I have are my books, poetry and art which have no value at this time because I have not tried to seriously market them. I do expect that I will place an emphasis on marketing in 2019. THE POINT IS THAT NO ONE OWNS ME. I HAVE NO POLITICAL OBLIGATIONS TO ANYONE OR ANY ENTITY AND DO NOT INTEND TO INCUR ANY. I absolutely believe the words of Jesus that if I make God a priority my earthly needs will be taken care of. Matt 6:33-4 I have found this true my entire life. When I had a family my expenses were significantly greater. I was not able to fully pursue my current interests until I finished raising my children in 1995 who the first wife abandoned to me.