PLATFORM for Dr John WorldPeace
for President 2016
How can we manifest peace on earth if we do not include everyone
(all races, all religions, all nations, both genders) in our vision of peace?
We can't. Consider that A Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, Muslim vision of peace will
WorldPeace because the dictates of all religious bureacracies are elitist and
and WorldPeace is an all inclusive secular democratic determination.
If I am a minority of one, the truth is still the truth. Dr Jwp JD
The Political Campaign of
DR JOHN WORLDPEACE JD
FOR PRESIDENT 2016
Dr John WorldPeace: November 28, 2014
Democratic Candidate for President 2016
INTRODUCTION AND STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
"When Peace becomes our priority, WorldPeace will become our reality." Dr Jwp JD
"WorldPeace is not two things; but one. Therefore it should be written as one word!" Dr Jwp JD
"What do you think about apathy?" he asked. "Who cares", was the response.
"I am not a professional politician and if you really want change and justice and more peace in America and the world, I am the only choice for President of the United States in 2016." Dr Jwp JD
And Jesus said, "Love One Another & Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Dr John WorldPeace for President
Politically I am more liberal than conservative.
1) I am for gay rights and gay marriage. There are two types of marriages: secular (government) and religious. Secular marriages are simply about property rights. In a secular gay marriage all that is happening is that the vast body of family law is being applied to gay couples. It is nothing more than a contract between two people. Religious conversations about gay marriages is outside the realm of any politician's candadicy because in America there is a separation of church and state.
2) I support women's equality and always have. My mother and grandmothers worked outside the home. I think women should be paid the same as men in equal jobs. I think the government should mandate a percentage of females in upper and top management of corporations the same way the racial quotas were imposed on college admissions decades ago. In 15 years, all major corporations should be required to have 50% of the top echelon jobs held by women. Germany is working on such legislation now.
3) I believe global warming is real and the harbinger of great coming suffering around the world. I believe we have to get away from fossil fuels within the next 30 years and convert to nuclear and other energies like solar and wind. I believe hydro electric damns are environmnetally bad. Governmental legislation should be used to achive this. We must move slow enough to not cause too much unemployment in the fossil fuel industry and fast enough to not bring on chaos in the world human society due to starvation, rising seas, disease and wars.
4) I believe that Obamacare was the right thing to do no matter what flaws it contains that will all be worked out in time. I do not believe we should reverse course and eliminate Obamacare but should go forward and make universal health care work. I consider those who would give up on Obamacare to be essentially sociopaths who would condemn Americans to pain and suffering and death simply due to their low income status. Americans can do anything they set their mind to.
5) I believe in capitalism but I acknowledge it to be an unsympathic grab for money and power but along with democracy the best social mindsets that the world human society has come up with to date. I believe companies that require bailouts from the public should result in the loss of significant assets of the top echelon officers. These executives must bear the burden of pursuing policies that impose economic chaos on the taxpayers in America.
6) I believe in America as the bright and shinging example of proof that all races, religions, nationalities and men and women can live in peace. I was raised in the South in Texas and racism is still alive and well there but not as alive as when I was a kid. When I was born, the Civil War had only been over about 80 years and there were a lot of Confederate veterans who had been defeated but not accepted civil rights for Blacks who lived in the 1930's and spread their misguilded slavery mindset long past the end of the Civil War. The worse case being some of them supporting the KKK. I detest apartheid states because I lived in the South and saw unjustified social prejudice first hand.
7) I don't deny that good Christian America committed genocide against the Native Americans and have never officially apologized for it nor has America apologized for slavery. That should happen in 2016 as one fo the first acts of the next president.
8) I believe as and ex Texan that everyone other than felons should be able to own guns because political freedom is more important than stopping a few crazy people from murdering innocent people with guns.
9) I believe in legalizing all drugs because I see drugs as no different from alcohol and we are daily seeing the same criminal activity that existed during prohibition related to a prohabition against illegal drugs. Legalize drugs and tax them and reduce taxes and identify those who have a problem as well as emptying out the jails. I say again, I have never used illegal drugs.
10) I advocate giving Mexicans work permits but denying citizenship to their children born in America. With work permits we can keep track of who is who in American. We issue a work permit and give the foreigner 6 months to find a job. If no job, then they must exit the USA. Since permits are automatice, then illegals should be dealt with harshly.
11) I believe in capital punishment because we are all going to die and capital punishment just shortens life, it does not affect the soul. The soul is within God's jurisdiction. So people need to have their right to life revoked if they insist on severely harming others.
12) I believe in the right to chose and only people who are willing to adopt an unwanted child should have a say on the issue. I believe that abortion laws should be shackled to welface to support the unwanted children. If you vote against abortion, you have to vote for welfare is my platform. I believe that if a mother does not identify the father of her child so the state can pursue child support, then the mother should be denied welfare. I do not accept raising a child that I had no part in giving birth to.
13) Every legal system in the world is broken. The legal system in America is about money like everything else. I believe that 10% - 20% of all those in jail are innocent. Public defenders are better than nothing but not much.
I believe that law students much make a decision in the second year of law school to pursue a judicial career. If they do this and then go into private practice they will not be allowed to again sit as a judge. This will make the judiciary independent. Right now the biggest law firms work hard to put their partners in judicial positions so that when the firm's casea comes to court they have the advantage of an ex partner deciding the case. I also believe that in every case before any court the judge must declare how much campaign financing came from each opposing attorney. If the ratio is more than 10 to 1, the least supportive attorney would be able to unilaterally recuse the judge from their case.
14) I believe that bureaucracies like the IRS are broken and so complex that those who work there are incapable and unmotivated to the solving of complex taxpayer issues. I believe that the IRS must issue detail rulings on complex cases or forfeit whatever taxes are allegedly owed.
15) I believe the American political system went bad when the Democrats took down Nixon, then the Republicans attacked Clinton, then Bush Jr. lied to us about weapons of mass destruction to satisfy the military industrial complex and he nearly ruined the world ecomony. I believe Obama saw a clear path to the White House by way of the developing internet. But being Black more than being liberal has caused the Republicans to transfer to him the attack dog machine they hammered Bill Clinton with. I believe Clinton should have admitted his bad behavior with Monica, asked forgiveness and ended that conversation when it was first alleged instead of embarassing all Americans with his dirty laundry and demeaning America with his lies.
16) I believe that contract prisons should be abolished because they are not required to maintain the standards of the official prisons. I believe all prisoners should be given in prison jobs provided by local businesses and if they accept and work, their sentences will be reduced by half. The prisoners will learn a job skill and recidivism would significantly decrease because most of these inmates would exit prison with a job.
17) I think we have no chance to stop the expansion of ISIS the same as we have not been able to overcome the Taliban. Religious fanatics cannot be defeated without a very strong established government and a determination to remove religious murderers from their socieity. I believe in freedom of all religion and believe those who cause pain and suffering or kill in the name of God are evil and should be dealt with as any other criminal.
18) I believe that the United States cannot continue to support the nation of Israel as that nation moves away from democracy and toward a Zionist state with democracy only for Zionist.. The United States will lose all credibility supporting a non democratic government of Zionist. Zionist are religious zealots. They are fascist Jews. Non Zionist Jews and Israelis are not the source of the Palestinian problem. It is the Zionist who are the problem. In the very near future, this year, the nations of the world will vote to create a Palestinian state along the pre 1967 lines. The United States cannot be the only nations in the world that supports Israel and as a truly democratic nation support one that is not.
19) I believe Israel was legally established by the United Nations and that any country that denies the legitimacy of Israel's right to exist and acts on that denial is an outlaw nation.
20) I believe that as the United Nations created Israel, and it can and should immediately create a Palestinian State and remove the Israeli's from all lands not designated by the UN as being the domain of Israel by force if necessary.
21) I believe that the United Nations should declare Jerusalem an international city to be governed by the United Nations. Jerusalem is sacred ground to Christians, Jews and Muslims and only the UN can enforce and guarantee peace within Jerusalem.
22) I believe that the nuclear talks with Iran should immediately be suspended until a similar dialogue be established for the purpose of requiring Israel to immediately declare its nuclear stockpile. Both Israel and Iran are countries where religious zealots are in power and the potential for religous wars starting with either country is great. The United Nations needs to make the International Atomic Energy Agency the enforcer of compliance for all nations that possess nuclear weapons. Failure to cooperate with the IAEA must bring with it severe UN sanctions and even military action to enforce control of nuclear weapons.
23) I believe in WorldPeace through World Democratic Law eminating from the United Nations. I believe the time for permanenant security council members who can thwart the UN's legal dictates is at an end. I believe the world needs to move toward a World Federalist body. Nation states are becoming an impediment to WorldPeace as the world human society becomes a global village with the expanding influence of the internet. It is time for the first steps in this direction as part of a long term plan to be taken now. Issues like global warming, and global fishing rights and the cluttering of space with more and more satellites, space exploration, and control of natural resources must be brought into a common forum for the benefit of the world human socieity.
24) I absolutely do not believe that one nation, one religion, one race, one gender should dominate the world human society. And of these, I believe that religions who claim the right to create pain and suffering in the world human society in the name of God are in truth international sociopaths if not inherently evil.
25) I believe that Bill Cosby did a lot of wrong and should play his TV character in real life and admit he did wrong and then show us all what big money can do to stop the rape of women. And further, I believe that on an international level, the statement by Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan that women are not equal to men demonstrates undeniably how upside down the world human socieity is right now. How can a world leader in the 21st century make such a statement much less believe it. It would seem to me that President Edrogan could could be considered an enabler of rapist world wide.
This website will be edited and expanded daily. I, John WorldPeace, am solely responsible for its content at this time. I am responsible for the content and the design and programming of this website.
Just email me and I will respond. I am not going to create a blog because I can't keep up with all the threads. I will create a FAQ page and a Q & A page. Just email me at JohnWorldPeace@gmail.com with your comments and questions..
Dr John WorldPeace
November 27, 2014 2330 CST USA