Dr John WorldPeace JD
Handicapping Democratic Primaries
for President 2020
How can we manifest peace on earth if we do not include everyone
(all races, all religions, all nations, both genders) in our vision of peace?
We can't. Consider that A Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, Muslim vision of peace will
WorldPeace because the dictates of all religious bureacracies are elitist and
and WorldPeace is an all inclusive secular democratic determination.
If I am a minority of one, the truth is still the truth. Dr Jwp JD
Dr John WorldPeace: November 28, 2014
Democratic Candidate for President 2020
DR JOHN WORLDPEACE JD
ONGOING HANDICAPPING OF THE STATE OF THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY
181227 (year, month, day)
FIRST, it is important to understand that I am an independent candidate not affiliated with Democrats or Republicans. I am running a write in candidacy for President USA 2020.
American Democracy is gridlocked after 240 years. The solution is to have an independent president who embraces some of each party’s platform. Not as a strategy but because that is what the independent candidate believes.
SECOND, this is what will happen with a truly independent candidate in the next two years within the Presidential Election ending November 2020.
- The Democrats are going to have to battle each other in the primaries and that is going to create long lasting animosities. After the primaries, one candidate will be selected to represent the Democratic Party. Then there must be a dramatic shift from fighting other Democratic Candidates for President to attacking Donald Trump. And that will create a lot of necessary peace making between the staff of the various candidates.
- As an independent candidate I have no primary. So no party infighting and more importantly from right now forward, all I have to do is focus on Donald Trump and manipulating the Democratic Primary candidates in order to try to get the Democrat I want into the final election against Trump. In a word, my campaign will be the same it has been for the last two years and will be the same until the election in 2020. This is a huge advantage for me to only have to work on one plan of attack on Donald Trump.
THIRD, the 2020 Presidential election is about more than just American politics. It is about leading the world. It is about understanding religion, and WorldPeace and globalism. None of the candidates have that on their resume’s; only me, Dr John WorldPeace JD. And none of the candidates have the Trump aggressiveness except me. I understand Trump. I can go head to head with Trump. See my resume and you will see where the all the Democrats are lacking.
FOURTH, this election is going to be about the Candidate and not the Party. This election is going to be about getting rid of the Clown in Chief. Getting rid of the deconstructor of America. Donald Trump has refused to engage me. He knows he cannot hold his own against me. I am perfect for his typical attacks on people; a guy named WorldPeace with no assets. But he has not come at me. His people have demanded he not engage me.
If you think about it, this plan to run as an independent gives me a huge advantage. I really only have one challenge; to get people to understand how to vote for a write in candidate. But I have twenty-three months to accomplish that.
EVALUATION OF THE PRESENT FIELD OF DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES.
- Joe Biden is worn out. Indecisive. He needs to stay retired.
- Bernie Sanders almost a one trick pony. He has a limited Progressive agenda. And the fact that he is Jewish is going to cause him some unstated problems at some point especially in the South. Like Kennedy being a Catholic in the 1960 election. But no doubt Bernie is the strongest candidate.
- Hillary is out. What a bungled campaign. Hillary is not a woman of the people and never will be.
- Kamala Harris and Cory Booker are going to split the Black vote and cancel each other out. Also, there are still a lot of old White voters who feel that they gave Black Obama a chance and now they don’t have to vote Black again.
- Elizabeth Warren talks a lot of fire but does not exude a lot of fire and passion. Trump will eat her up. She buckled under the Pocahontas barrage. She looked real weak. Her speaking style just has no real fire.
- Beto O’Rourke is a nice guy but just does not have the experience. He needs to take John Cornyn out of the Senate and come back in 2024 for President. His lack of experience is going to be hammered in the primaries. And he looks sort of like a young Trump with regards to campaigning. Too many glittering generalities. If he can’t beat Cornyn, he has no chance against Trump.
CONCLUSION, if Trump runs in 2020, he will be hard to beat. He will be hard to beat because he will have survived the Democrats and Mueller investigations and that will give him credibility.
Dr Jwp JD 181227